How do you prepare your baby’s meals? Are you use a good food maker, or are you looking for a new one? Do you like to know about Evla’s Baby Food Maker? Is it the best?
I want to share with you an overview of it, helping you to know this product better and to make the right choice if you are looking to buy a food maker for your little one.
If you’re looking for more similar baby products, you can see also:
“As the owner of this website, I’ve tracked down great deals for the products and services mentioned herein. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you may get a worthwhile bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Thank you for supporting this site. FYI- Prices and Terms of the products refer to the date of the publication of this article.”Full disclosure.
Evla’s Baby Food Maker
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
- Product: Evla’s Baby Food Maker
- Cheaper Place to Buy: Amazon.com
- Item weight: 5.75pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.2 x 12.2 x 8.1 inches
- Color: white, grey, blue
- Warranty:100% Money Back guarantee
- My Rate: 9.8 out of 10
Note: The price refers to the date when this article wrote and can change in the future.
Evla’s Baby Food Maker- A Food Processor for Healthy Babies
The preparation of the food is one of the main things to do in the daily list of any mother, especially the new ones. When you are a first-time mother, you need to learn anything about your baby, and the feeding process is one that I consider very important in all the variety of things you need to do during the day for and with your little one.
Being a new mother requires a lot of dedication to a healthy child’s growth, and one of the things that I would like to have much more is time.
Any mother wants to spend every minute with her baby, to take care of and to enjoy her, but on the other side, except for the fact that we must work, we need to invest more time in cooking, cleaning, or doing other chores.
So, what we must do is to be smart, and to find the right tools for helping ourselves.
Nowadays, we can find many useful products, and Evla’s Baby Food Maker is one of them. Today, I want to share with you an honest review of this product. If you like to learn more about it, take a minute, and keep reading.
What we should know about Evla’s
Evla’s is a family brand, created by a couple of parents, inspired by their two little girls, with the principal goal to help any other parent to become the best mum or dad possible be.
Like any other parent, being a parent by themselves, they know from first-hand experience how tough and lonely it sometimes is, but also how incredibly rewarding it can be too.
With their products, the main goal of this small family-run business is to make your life easier and to hopefully give you back some precious time, allowing you to spend real quality family time with your little one. They are focused and very passionate about only producing the highest quality, innovative, and practical products on the market, offering to the consumers what they need.
Although they are a small family run business, they have big ambitions to make a real difference to the world. So, they support the fantastic children’s charity Make-a-Wish, which is non-profit, and the work they do is so inspiring and heart-warming. The charity goes to the children that are ill and suffer from hard diseases.
Why choosing Evla’s Baby Food Maker
After diving in and researching about 20 different baby food makers, I decided to share with you the overview of Evla’s food maker as one of the best sellers in Baby Food Mills and also with about maximum customer ratings.
Evla’s is a useful food maker in any fresh vegetables, fruit, meat, or fish, and it will seamlessly steam cook, and blend with the touch of a button, giving you more time with your precious little one, and less time wasted on cooking and cleaning.
This product has a variety of features for preparing healthy food at your home and makes this food easily. It comes with six reusable food pouches to allow you to cook in bulk and safely store in the fridge or freezer. In this way, you can prepare your baby’s food before when you can’t cook daily.
Highlight Product Specs.
- Very Simple and Easy to Use – You can create fresh, healthy, homemade baby food with the touch of a button.
- All in one Food Processor – This is a multi-function Baby Food Processor that allows you to steam, blend, reheat, and defrost. It even sterilizes and self-clean.
- Super Easy to Clean – The Evlas is a self-cleaning design that needs only some clean water, and the machine does the rest! The stirring cup is Dishwasher Safe, and the water tank has a wide opening making it very easy to clean.
- Multi-use and high technology design – The modern touch screen control panel allows you to select the consistency of meal from purees to solid food. Suitable for all vegetables, fruit, meat, chicken, and fish.
- Stylish and Modern Design – Evlas premium Baby Food Maker fits perfectly within any kitchen interior with style. The compact and sleek design makes it the ideal addition to your kitchen worktop, but more importantly, less clutter with it.
- Safe and certified product– Evlas Baby Food Maker is FDA approved and doesn’t contain any nasties – BPA, PHTHALATE, and LEAD-FREE.
- Risk-free product– The manufacturer offers a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you don’t like it.
What I like most about it:
- 𝐌ulti Award 𝐖inning Product – 𝐌𝐨𝐦’𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬, and 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞.
- Simple & Easy to Use – One finger is all it takes to steam, cook, and blend your little one’s healthy and nutritious meal. The touch screen timer will let you know when it’s ready.
- Time Saver product – This Food maker is a self cleaner and multi-processor ( Steam, Blend, Reheat, and Defrost) that permits a variety of cooking processes in a single product.
- Good Sterilizer– This Baby food maker is even a sterilizer guaranteeing safer for your baby.
- Easy Clean– The water tank has a wide opening making it very easy to clean and avoiding harbor mold creation.
- It also is a perfect choice for a baby shower gift.
- Healthy and high-quality nutrition for your baby– The steaming cycle locks in nutrients, flavors, and vitamins, ensuring your little one benefits from tasty and healthy homemade food.
- It’s also small and great for traveling.
- A family brand you can always trust – Created by parents for the parents to guarantee the safety of your baby. Customer service is a strong point of this family business. They respond very quickly to any question or issue that you may have. When you register for the warranty, you take it on time, and they also send you the warranty gift.
What I think needs to improve:
- It will be better than the cup to be glass and no plastic. Being plastic, It can smell for the first time after sterilization. The cup and lid can stain by the color of the veggie that you can cook inside, and this is permanent.
- The price is a little bit higher than the other brands, with similar features.
- The bowl lid tends to open back a little while securing the all thing to the base. You need to pay attention to it, otherwise, you can see steam getting out.
- Before using the Self-clean, you have to rinse under running water to let the excess flow out.
What must know about the functionality?
This product comes to you with a good packaging design. It is simple to open and to set up, pretty straightforward, and with the product manual that is your guide for knowing and using in the right way this food maker.
It recommended that before use to read the instructions. Once you do figure out the way to get everything put together, future use is a breeze. They are straight to the point and will make your life easier.
Reading the instructions, many customers have found the choice to adjust the error E1, which can appear since at the first use. This error code appeared when the lid didn’t close properly. So remember to close the lid anytime. The sterilized button is easy to use. The water reservoir has a 6oz capacity.
Approximately in your daily cooking, you will need 10 min to sterilize, base cooking is 15 min, 20 min with meat, and you have a few minutes of mixing. All in all, you should have 45 min to an hour of usage per batch, thankfully you spend less than 15 min in front of Evla’s food maker.
To prepare your baby’s food, for daily use, put 6oz of water in the reservoir, one chopped veggies, put the cup together, hit steam, choose either auto/manual blend and, the meal is ready. Right after, just hit the clean button, and it does the cleaning for you, which is incredibly time-saving.
Questions and Answers
#1. Where is this product manufactured? How to verify the FDA approval?
Answer: Elva’s baby food maker manufactured by a very reputable factory in China, and independently tested by a CPSC-approved laboratory to ensures it meets the most stringent safety standards.
#2. Is it etl / ul / csa / cul electrical approved?
Answer: Yes, It adheres to the ETL (Edison Testing Laboratories) certification standards. Rest assured, the product has thoroughly tested to ensure it is safe for consumer use.
#3. What is the small clear circular part? For what can it use?
Answer: That piece used for self-cleaning, prevents water from spilling when the self-cleaning cycle runs.
#4. Can it be used in 200 V?
Answer: Its Rated Voltage = 120V 60Hz.
#5. Where to order a replacement?
Answer: Contact the manufacturer directly, and you will get what you need.
#6. How do you use it to reheat and defrost baby milk/food?
Answer: To defrost food, you should place it in the steaming basket and press the sterilize button.
#7. Can this reheat milk in a baby bottle?
Answer: You can place the baby’s milk bottle directly into the water tank (containing a little water) as a quick and easy way to heat it.
#8. Can the pouches be used in a microwave?
Answer: It recommends you do NOT use the pouches in the microwave.
#9. How many blades come with this product?
Answer: Only one.
#10. Do you use distilled water for both steaming and sterilizing?
Answer: Yes, It is ideal to use distilled water in the water tank, but also normal water is good, too.
#11. What’s the difference between Homia food maker, Infanso food maker, and Evla’s baby food maker?
Answer: The main difference is a good quality and perfect customer service that Evla offers for the customers. The customer service of Ella’s is the best in answering any question in time and submit solutions for any issues. They make in time the replacements, caring that any customer to be satisfied by their service and products. For this reason, Ella’s sales are much higher compared with the two other brands.
Conclusion – Evla’s Baby Food Maker
Overall, this product highly recommends for moms that want to stick to making their baby food by themselves, and may even need something that can be taken along on family trips or getaways. All you do is plug it in, and it’s good to go! If the product’s features meet your criteria then push the button and check the price today.
And if you like to know more about Evla’s Baby products for a high-quality standard in baby feeding, then have a look at these items below.
If you have any question or comment, please don’t hesitate to share with us.