“As the owner of this website, I’ve tracked down great deals for the products and services mentioned herein. When you use the links on this page to make a purchase, I may get a small commission, and you may get a worth bargain. It’s a win-win all around. Thank you for supporting this site.FYI- Prices and Terms of the products refer to the date of the publication of this article. Full disclosure.
Does it Dream on Me Casco 4 in 1 Mini Crib and Changer is worthy for you? If you like to learn more about, take a minute and read Casco 4 in 1 Dream on Me Crib Review.
Are you ready to start your new adventure called Parenthood? With it begins a whole new exciting phase, sometimes exhausting sleepless but negligible nights compared to the reward and pleasure you receive from your little one every day. And, when it comes to choosing a baby nursery or baby crib, you can be confused.
This review is for helping you to know more about the Dream on Me brand, especially for Casco 4 in 1 Mini Crib and Changer, which is one of the best options for saving spaces.
What we must know about Casco 4 in 1 Mini Crib and Changer
“As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Highlights Product Specs
- Style: Convertible Mini Crib with changer
- Material: Wood
- Product dimensions: 56.8 x 29 x 41 inches
- Change table dimensions: 24 x 16 inches
- Warranty: three months
- Finish color: Espresso
- Amazon Customer rate: 4.3 out of 5
Product Description: The Dream on Me Casco is a new beautiful 4 in 1 mini crib with an attached changing table. This crib combo is great for smaller spaces, and you will get satisfied with its features. The crib features three-level mattress support and a beautiful finish in espresso color. You can find it in the white finish if you prefer the white one. The changing table offers three roomy drawers for all your changing needs. It converts from a crib into a daybed and twin size bed with conversion kits. The changing table is detachable if you like to move it to the future.
The dressing table comes with Two Sided Contour Changing Pad, and it features restraining straps with a cozy release buckle for keeping baby safely in place. The change cover is anti-bacterial, hypo-allergenic, providing a comfy waterproof spot to change your baby. You can wipe it clean with warm soapy water. The crib comes with a one-inch mattress pad. If you like to buy a crib mattress with this crib fits Dream on Me, 3″ Spring Coil Portable Crib Mattress.
- High-Quality and safe product, Meet the CPSC and ASTM standard.
- The crib lasts for many years, converting to a daybed and a twin bed.
- It features a changing table and three roomy drawers for all your changing needs and a changing pad with security straps to keep your baby safe.
- The crib features three-position levels of mattress support to adjust the height when your baby starts to sit and stand.
- Anti-bacterial, hypo-allergenic, water, and a stain-resistant quilted cover.
- Contoured shape, on skid bottom, restraining strap.
- All tools for assembly included.
- The changing table is detachable.
• The conversion kit for daybed and twin bed sold separately.
• The Crib comes with a one-inch mattress pad, but not with a crib mattress. You need to buy a crib mattress for the best commodity of your baby.
• The changing table may be useful only for the first months, considering that the baby grows too fast during this time.
What About the Dream on Me Brand
Dream on Me is one of the four DOM Family’s Brands, who have started to create baby products in 1988, in a small retail store in New Jersey. Since then, surely and steadily, they have grown to become one of the biggest and most trusted baby care brands across the country. They are a family-owned business run by moms and dads, who bring with them the same value system, and they are also an asset of the company, that helps the company to grow through their unique skills in design, production, and logistics.
The Dom Family creates the products based on the parent’s requirement with the primary goal to offer a complete baby care solution. During the years, they work hard to improve and create a variety of baby products from bassinets and cradles to full-size cribs and from walkers and rockers to toddler beds, but always caring for the Quality and Safety, considering these two value the bedrock of the company. After 32 years, Dream on Me products are available in the best baby boutiques, leading retail chains, and online stores making our products accessible to families across the USA.
Why Dream On Me?
- Quality – All products are built to last for years and made with the best quality woods and veneers.
- Safety – All the Dream on Me products meet or exceed CPSC requirements through 3rd party testing and ASTM standards.
- Affordability – They offer a variety of affordable mini cribs and full-size crib, and in pricing that is straightforward, fair, and honest.
- Trust – The Company offers from over 31 years of experience in designing, manufacturing, and exporting the best quality baby products.
What must know before buying the crib?
- The crib that you want to buy must comply with the new safety regulations on June 28, 2011, and improved federal safety standards (16 CFR 1219, the new standard for full-size cribs or 16 CFR 1220, the new government standard for non-full-size cribs). You can read more about on CPSC’s website.
- A safe crib is one that has purchased new, certified by the manufacturer as compliant with CPSC requirements through 3rd party testing and ASTM.
- Any used cribs that produced before the release of the new crib safety regulations may not meet these standards and can prove to be dangerous to your child due to improper storage and maintenance.
- For safety, it recommends doing not purchase second-hand or used cribs since you may be unaware of the crib that was well assembled, handled, and stored.
Proper Maintenance and Storage of Cribs
When properly cared for, cribs intended to last for years. To ensure the safety of your crib for current and future use follows these guidelines:
- When storing your crib for future use, save the instructions, and keep them with the crib. Often manufacturers post or attach instructions to the mattress platform so that they are easy to find when the crib is re-assembled for later use. If you misplace your instructions, Dream On Me @ 732-752-7220.
- When storing your crib, keep all parts together and labeled for future assembly.
- Do not try to repair the crib without manufacturer-approved hardware. Don’t substitute parts.
What you need to know about the crib durability
The crib provides a safe and comfortable environment when you assembled to the manufacturer’s instructions and used in the right way. Please, follow the tips below, to ensure a proper lifespan of the crib:
- The Infants should ALWAYS sleep in a baby crib that meets the CPSC and ASTM standards.
- Crib assembly needs to complete before the baby arrives to ensure there are no missing parts, and the crib is in working order.
- Read and follow all instructions and warnings provided with the crib.
- When disassembling a crib for storage, need to retain all the parts and instructions. You can store parts and manual instructions in a Ziploc bag and tape it to the bottom of the crib.
- When reassembling a crib, be sure you have all the parts.
- Do not substitute hardware.
- Always send in the product registration card that comes with every new crib (Dream on Me offer this service online as well). Returning the card ensures that the consumer will notify if the crib recalled.
- Check the crib often for missing hardware, loose screws, or anything out of the ordinary. You could inspect the crib every time the sheet is changed.
Furniture Care Tips
Dream on me uses special finishes on all the cribs to guarantee that they are safe for your baby. These finishes are more delicate than those used in adult furniture and require careful maintenance.
Please follow the below instructions to help your furniture continue to look beautiful and last a lifetime.
- Be careful when wearing sharp clothing articles like belt buckles and zippers. They will damage your furniture. Be especially cautious when leaning over the crib or dresser.
- Dust your furniture at least once a week with a lint-free cloth dampened with polish or cleaner. Polish it every four months.
- Don’t expose your furniture to strong sunlight or extreme changes in temperature or moisture. This can damage or fade its color.
- Do not place your furniture in front of or overheating or air conditioning vents.
- Take care when placing plastics materials (placemats/lamp bases/notebooks / etc.) directly on your furniture. Certain plastics have ingredients that may react with and damage the finish.
- When using a vinyl changing pad, place a protective cloth over your furniture to keep from scratching and damaging the finish. Do not place changing pad belts under the changing pad, as these can also scratch the finish.
- Use a felt mat (not plastic) to protect your furniture.
- Wipe up, spills promptly. Water left too long on your furniture will leave white spots on the finish. Urine can cause discoloration. Alcohol, perfume, aftershave, and medicines can cause severe and permanent damage.
- Be very careful when using a vaporizer. Moisture is not well for the finish. Make sure the vapor stream always aimed away from your furniture. Do not drag objects across the top surface of your furniture. Always lift them to avoid scratching the finish.
- Avoid placing mobile devices accessories or any item that clamps on to the furniture/crib as they can cause scratching and other forms of damage to the finish of the crib/furniture.
Questions and Answers
Please find below some of the most asked questions by the parents.
Question: How can I obtain compliance information and certification?
Answer: For all compliance information and certificates, you can contact the Dream on Me compliance officer directly at TestingCompliance@DreamOnMe.com.
Please, be prepared to supply your item name, number, manufacturing date, and manufacturing code.
Question: What type of finish is the paint?
Answer: The crib tested with pre-production and production samples, which meet all necessary standards and the finish paint is non-toxic.
Question: Where is this crib made?
Answer: The crib manufacture in China.
Question: Up to what age will the cribwork?
Answer: The maximum age tends to vary. Testing of the crib for governmental regulations generally uses weight as a barometer, not age.
Question: If a piece misses in my package, what can I do?
Answer: You must contact the Dream on Me help desk with the following information that helps the manufacturer to identify the product. They will send you the parts as soon as possible.
1) Style Number
2) Manufacturer Date
4) Place where it purchases
5) The part that is missing/damaged as it would appear in the instruction manual.
6) If you can provide Proof of Purchase (if the product ordered online, you can simply just forward the confirmation email that sent to you upon ordering)
7) Photos depicting the reported damage.
Question: How to find the manufacturing date and code of the crib?
Answer: On this furniture, the information would be the sticker located on the rails.
Question: Where can I get the manual, if I missed and I can’t find it on the manufacturer site?
Answer: Contact the help desk, open a ticket, and provide an item name, and they will send you a copy.
Question: What size crib mattress will fit in this crib?
Answer: The size of the crib mattress must be at least 37-3/4 inch in long by 23-3/4 in wide and not more than 2 inches thin. The mattress Dream on Me by is 38” x 24” fits in this crib.
Question: What size sheet fits in this crib?
Answer: For a mini crib mattress, a portable crib mattress sheet will suffice.
Question: Where to buy a conversion kit?
Answer: Dream on Me does not manufacture its bed frames as of yet. You will find the ‘adjustable bed frame’ on retailer sites, like Hollywood.
Assembly Instructions for the cribs
Conclusion – Casco 4 in 1 Dream on Me Crib Review
If you have a small apartment and want to share your room with your little one, then the Casco 4 in 1 is well chosen for you.
I want that you know that this design is also a convenient and affordable price crib. Take a look and check the price today.
And If you like to know more about other Dream on Me Mini Crib designs then you can read my article HERE.
I hope that Casco 4 in 1 Dream on Me Crib Review was helpful to you. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free and fill the form below.
Casco 4 in 1 Dream on Me Crib$305
- High-Quality and Safe Product
- Durability- Last for years
- Perfect for Small Areas
- The conversion kit for daybed and twin bed sold separately.
- The crib doesn't come with a crib mattress, but only one-inch mattress pad
- The changing table is useful only for the first months